Gurdy Girl With Friends
nyckelharpa, hurdy gurdy, vocals
vocals, concertina, guitar
- voice, hurdy gurdy, clavé.
- flute, sopranino recorder, descant recorder, tenor recorder, egg shaker, small saucepan lid, an Encyclopedic Dictionary, wood block, scissors.
- bassoon, clarinet in Bb, party whistle, whip, scissors.
- viola, ratchet, guiro, kazoo.
- voice, paper, electric mixer, empty balloon, inflated balloon, pin, hose-horn, saucepan, cardboard box, bicycle pump, cup of water, staplers.
- piano, harpsichord, flute, duct tape, paper, kazoo, high-pitched bell, door frame, hose-horn.
- piano accordion, cello, toy drum, kazoo, scissors, ratchet.
- double bass, toy shaker-drum, pencil case, kazoo.
Composer, fingernails on piano strings.
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Gavin O'Loghlen at Locrian Records, Lenswood, South Australia
December 2008 / April 2009
Produced by Jane Ruckert and Gavin O'Loghlen
The copyright of this sound recording is owned by Jane Ruckert © 2009
Twa Corbies 3.10
Yea ho little fish 2.57
Captains Courageous 6.43
Piqué la baleine 3.43
Ben Durdi 6.38
The Teeside Bridges 4.26
Havet sväller 4.29
The Prostitute Song 2.10
Emma/Five Jump/Sven Sture 5.50
Broom Beezums 2.26
Total playing time: 55 minutes
Please Note: All samples are of a very reduced sound quality
MP3 format 66k,
The actual CD sound quality is vastly superior to these samples
CDs are 44.1k, 20 bit, stereo
4 Captains Courageous
11 Broom Beezums
Buy the CD
See the artists
Read the background
Buy the CD
Locrian Records Home Page
Place me on the mailing list